Xylene 20L Drum
An aromatic hydrocarbon solvent that performs well in situations requiring a high level of solvency. Xylene is common to many coating formulations, including general industrial enamels, 2 pack epoxies and polyurethanes.
- High solvency.
- Mid range evaporation rate.
- A widely available and used solvent for specialised uses in the chemical industry.
- Versatility – Xylene can be included in any formulation where boosted solvency power
- is required and will combine well with other organic compounds.
- Solvency – Xylene has high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt as well as
- sophisticated polymeric surface coatings and specific high molecular-weight organics
Please consult the SDS on Xylene before use.
0% Customers recommend this product
- 5 Awesome0%
- 4 Great0%
- 3 Average0%
- 2 Bad0%
- 1 Poor0%
Report this review.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: XLE20L
- Weight: 15.86kg